HOW DO I GET TO FISHBALL CMPB! Fucking medical screening shit's getting on my nerves. I'm going to be a grumpy boy at medical tomorrow. *(&^%$@@#&(*^%$#$^
Was listening to Stely's podcast while applying toner on my face. (yes i use all three cleanser toner and moisture, face still kana sai lor) EMO SIA. Stelylylyly, forgot about your EX boyfriend please. He's not worth it. He thinks so highly of his nothings. You deserve better. You deserve the best. You deserve, me. HAHAHAHA. (see you smiled) (;
Shit I tell people not to emo, me myself and i emo last night. Whoops. And thankyou to my concerned friends that messaged me and msn the whole night. I salute you guys. I mean, curtsy you guys. HAHAHAHA. Did i spell it correctly first? You know curtsy? Like after those stupid ballet show all the cute ugly pink ballerinas bow cross legs cross legs like girly girls. Yucky~ HAHA.
Oh, i am fine. Doing better than fine actually. People who dont know me, my mood fluctuate, a lot.
My new blog song! First heard it when we played guitar heros at jarrod's. SUPER CATCHY! (dancing retro-ly then shy away)
AND! I almost forgot to blog about this. My hair's short now. Like short short. Like no back hair short. Like secondary school days short. YES THAT SHORT!
'WAH you finally cut your hair!' 'EH i can see your face now! you cut your hair!' 'wah hamsum leh cut hair already' 'you cut your hair already ah?'
I get those a lot. No i didnt cut my hair. They simply dropped off on their own.
HAPPY NOW YALL?! Sad sad jiawei's going one corner to cry!
Pictures will be up soon i hope. I havent start practicing the short hair look. It's been a really long time. I have to work those ears and eyebrows. I dunno why but i have people asking me if i trimmed my eyebrows. NO brainless rats! You can see my eyebrows now that's why silly billies.
Birthday plans are up now! It's just some simple lousy SINGAPOREAN (yucks) chalet. Some bungalow chalet. Suppose to be big and all. But i really dont care. Since both my best friends, jar and fee wont be there anyway. Well, i have my other 83658734658234579 best friends right?
So.. i expect 83658734658234579 presents ah!
I'm not blogging out the details (yet). I might lah. Cause i dont want random stalkers coming. They'll totally freak girls like poor weak helpless ansley out. Nice nice~ But then again, i want presents! So i might blog up the details. Like for example, send your presents to Clefairy Lane Singapore 123789.
Okay joking. If you're interested, just drop me an email. Or msn/text/talk/whisper/gossip/moan/spank/nice/grapes/cheese/blonde me. (did i just sidetrack? that bad? oh dear.)
I'm gonna end this post like how i started it.
HOW DO I GET TO FISHBALL CMPB! Fucking medical screening shit's getting on my nerves. I'm going to be a grumpy boy at medical tomorrow. *(&^%$@@#&(*^%$#$^
Was listening to Stely's podcast while applying toner on my face. (yes i use all three cleanser toner and moisture, face still kana sai lor) EMO SIA. Stelylylyly, forgot about your EX boyfriend please. He's not worth it. He thinks so highly of his nothings. You deserve better. You deserve the best. You deserve, me. HAHAHAHA. (see you smiled) (;
Shit I tell people not to emo, me myself and i emo last night. Whoops. And thankyou to my concerned friends that messaged me and msn the whole night. I salute you guys. I mean, curtsy you guys. HAHAHAHA. Did i spell it correctly first? You know curtsy? Like after those stupid ballet show all the cute ugly pink ballerinas bow cross legs cross legs like girly girls. Yucky~ HAHA.
Oh, i am fine. Doing better than fine actually. People who dont know me, my mood fluctuate, a lot.
My new blog song! First heard it when we played guitar heros at jarrod's. SUPER CATCHY! (dancing retro-ly then shy away)
AND! I almost forgot to blog about this. My hair's short now. Like short short. Like no back hair short. Like secondary school days short. YES THAT SHORT!
'WAH you finally cut your hair!' 'EH i can see your face now! you cut your hair!' 'wah hamsum leh cut hair already' 'you cut your hair already ah?'
I get those a lot. No i didnt cut my hair. They simply dropped off on their own.
HAPPY NOW YALL?! Sad sad jiawei's going one corner to cry!
Pictures will be up soon i hope. I havent start practicing the short hair look. It's been a really long time. I have to work those ears and eyebrows. I dunno why but i have people asking me if i trimmed my eyebrows. NO brainless rats! You can see my eyebrows now that's why silly billies.
Birthday plans are up now! It's just some simple lousy SINGAPOREAN (yucks) chalet. Some bungalow chalet. Suppose to be big and all. But i really dont care. Since both my best friends, jar and fee wont be there anyway. Well, i have my other 83658734658234579 best friends right?
So.. i expect 83658734658234579 presents ah!
I'm not blogging out the details (yet). I might lah. Cause i dont want random stalkers coming. They'll totally freak girls like poor weak helpless ansley out. Nice nice~ But then again, i want presents! So i might blog up the details. Like for example, send your presents to Clefairy Lane Singapore 123789.
Okay joking. If you're interested, just drop me an email. Or msn/text/talk/whisper/gossip/moan/spank/nice/grapes/cheese/blonde me. (did i just sidetrack? that bad? oh dear.)
I'm gonna end this post like how i started it.
HOW DO I GET TO FISHBALL CMPB! Fucking medical screening shit's getting on my nerves. I'm going to be a grumpy boy at medical tomorrow. *(&^%$@@#&(*^%$#$^
Comments